Tuesday, November 18, 2014

REVIEW: Innisfree Eco Science White C Skin, Lotion, and Sleeping Pack

In my last post I mentioned that when I got my Innisfree haul last month, I got samples of the Eco Science White C Skin and Lotion, and purchased the full-size Sleeping Pack. (The Eco Science White C line also has a serum, double serum, and cream.) The samples are really generously sized- I used the Skin and Lotion twice a day for at least two weeks. Definitely enough time to let you know if you like a product!

My skin isn't very complicated, but does get drier in the fall/winter. The lotion would probably work for me in the summer, but for this time of year it's not moisturizing enough. I would consider the cream, but to be honest, the tangerine scent is not my favorite. If you love citrus smells then I would definitely recommend you check out this line, but I think the scent alone is enough for me to not purchase these products again.

Since I only own two sleeping packs currently (the Green Tea and Eco Science White C from Innisfree), I end up using the Eco Science pack on nights where I feel like I don't need to add more moisturizing to my routine. I do think the use of these products has made my complexion a little brighter, but again, the scent just doesn't do it for me. But I should have anticipated that considering the products clearly state that they have tangerine peel extract in them! I've been told that vitamin C is good for anti-aging so I might try out the serum in the future. (Double serum sounds too intense. I'm not sure I can handle that. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment