Sunday, November 16, 2014

Innisfree Haul

Back in October Innisfree offered free upgrade to express shipping to celebrate the opening of their new global online store. I was really interested in trying their stuff out- I don't use any products that have animal products in them and try to be as cruelty-free as possible (something that is difficult with Korean brands, unfortunately). The jury seems to be out on whether Innisfree products are cruelty-free or not, but they definitely don't use any animal products. Anyway, here's my haul.



I got:
  • two sleeping packs- the Green Tea and Eco Science White C
  • Jeju Volcanic Liquid Nose Pack
  • Soybean firming neck cream
  • The Minimum Cleansing Lotion
  • two hand creams- fig and lotus
  • three capsule recipe sleeping packs- wine, rice, and pomegranate

The nice thing about ordering from them is that they are generous with their samples, and they are pretty sizeable. For example, I got samples of the Eco Science White C skin and lotion, and I used them both morning and evening for like two weeks! You get 7 samples plus a sample kit, and you get to pick all of them! I got the soybean kit.

Will post with reviews in the future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment