Tuesday, February 10, 2015

REVIEW: Ugly Farm Rice Peel Off Pack

I'm not a good blogger, and I knew that going in! But I finally have a quiet morning to myself and can write this little review.

A couple months ago I was in Chinatown and walked by New Kam Man, a Chinese store on Canal Street that was supposed to have a selection of Korean skin care. Their entire second floor is skin care and cosmetics, but unsurprisingly it was almost all Chinese stuff. I did, however, come across this:


Ugly Farm?? How adorable is that! I couldn't pass it up, plus I do like peel off masks. I believe there was a potato version as well.

Unfortunately, I'll be tossing this one after only two uses. As soon as you squirt out some of the mask you smell the overwhelming scent of alcohol. The other night I sat down and translated the first few ingredients and two of the first three were alcohol- the first one being water. My skin is dry enough these days, I don't need this! Again, I'm no chemist, but even if alcohol in skin care products is safe and okay, the smell alone is off putting enough. Disappointing!

No comments:

Post a Comment